Survivor: Blood vs. Water
Survivor: Blood vs. Water couple John Cody and Candice Cody have welcomed their first child into the world. Full Story
Brad Culpepper -- 5 things to know about the returning castaway competing on Survivor: Game Changers.
Ciera Eastin -- 5 things to know about the returning castaway competing on Survivor: Game Changers.
Tyson Apostol and Rachel Foulger, who got engaged on Friday's finale broadcast of Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars, have gotten married and also revealed they're expecting their first child.
Tyson Apostol finally proposes to longtime girlfriend Rachel Foulger on 'Marriage Boot Camp' finale!
Tyson Apostol has finally popped the question!
Caleb Bankston, who competed on Survivor: Blood vs. Water with fiance Colton Cumbie, has died at age 26.
Survivor: Blood vs. Water's Gervase Peterson talks about what exactly his strategy was all season and why he thinks it was smart gameplay, what he says is "bad news" in the game, whether he'd do anything differently looking back, and what he feels is the major difference between Survivor Season 1 and now.
Survivor: Blood vs. Water's Monica Culpepper talks about which castaway she believes is a "baller," why she thinks Survivor is one of the "most brutal games ever created," and what was the one thing she wishes she could have changed about the game.
Hayden Moss talks to Reality TV World about how much credit he believes he deserves for Ciera flipping on Tyson and Gervase, whether he thinks he could've won the game had he made it to the Final 3, and what "ballsy move" blew his mind this season.
Survivor: Blood vs. Water's Laura Morett talks to Reality TV World about whether she regrets helping Tina survive a duel against Vytas since Tina ended up making it further in the game than she did, and what she believes would've happened if she got to re-enter the game again.
Survivor: Blood vs. Water castaway Tina Wesson talks about whether she really considered throwing the duel to keep her daughter in the game, whom she believes could've beaten Tyson in the end, and how she feels about Vytas dating Katie now that she's watched the season on TV.
Survivor: Blood vs. Water winner Tyson Apostol talks about whether he thinks Gervase and/or Monica rode his coattails all season, whether he was ever worried either ally would flip on him, and what he has to say about Vytas holding a grudge and denying him his jury vote.
Survivor: Blood vs. Water's Ciera Eastin opens up about whether she regrets not flipping on Tyson when she could've worked with Hayden and Caleb, when she realized she was No. 4 in her alliance, whether she was ever convinced Monica would flip, and whom she believes could've defeated Tyson in the Final 3.
Survivor: Blood vs. Water castaway Gervase Peterson talks about whether he was surprised he didn't receive a single jury vote, why he argues he certainly made big moves in the game, and why he thought his chances to win were best sitting next to Monica and Tyson over anyone else.
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner talks 'Survivor' -- It's funny how men are called confident but women are cocky
- Gwen Stefani ruptures her eardrum, cancels Las Vegas show
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice': Gwen Stefani and I didn't agree on everything
- 'Fixer Upper' star Chip Gaines slapped sued by former Magnolia Realty business partners
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler moving from Chicago to Nashville
- Chris Soules' new legal team releases lengthy statement, asks public not to "prejudge" case
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts Vanck Zhu and Ashton Theiss after opposing teams agree on Double U-Turn plan
- 'The Bachelor' couples now: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks ultimately end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Scott Disick: I proposed to Kourtney Kardashian
- Exclusive: Sara Fowler talks 'The Amazing Race' "nightmare" partner Shamir Arzeno and finding "love" with Logan Bauer
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner -- Sarah Lacina repeatedly crossed the 'Survivor' line by swearing on her child
- 'Southern Charm' star Cameran Eubanks expecting her first child
- Kim Kardashian: I don't respect Caitlyn Jenner's character now, parts of her book are "not truthful" or "tasteful"
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice' ouster: I knew I had no shot at staying over Mark Isaiah, "Mr. Handsome"
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner: Jeff Varner shouldn't be crucified for outing Zeke Smith as transgender on 'Survivor'
- Bethenny Frankel and Fredrik Eklund to co-star in new 'Bethenny and Fredrik Property Project' Bravo reality series
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt celebrate wedding anniversary after baby news
- Channing Tatum celebrates his 37th birthday with Jenna Dewan and their daughter
- Kim Zolciak reportedly returning to 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Chris Soules reportedly may face manslaughter charge if cell phone was used at time of fatal accident
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend recreate 'Devil Wears Prada' scenes
- Kim Kardashian: My Paris robbery was "meant to happen"
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' Maku Maku tribe blindsides Debbie Wanner after Sarah Lacina flips
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Survivor: Game Changers
- Survivor: Millennials vs Gen X
- Survivor: Kaoh Rong -- Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty
- Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance
- Survivor: Worlds Apart
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty
- Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites
- Survivor: Philippines
- Survivor: One World
- Survivor: South Pacific
- Survivor: Redemption Island
- Survivor: Nicaragua
- Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
- Survivor: Samoa
- Survivor: Tocantins
- Survivor: Gabon
- Survivor: Micronesia
- Survivor: China
- Survivor: Fiji
- Survivor: Cook Islands
- Survivor: Panama
- Survivor: Guatemala
- Survivor: Palau
- Survivor: Vanuatu
- Survivor: All Stars
- Survivor: Pearl Islands
- Survivor: The Amazon
- Survivor: Thailand
- Survivor: Marquesas
- Survivor: Africa
- Survivor: The Australian Outback
- Survivor: Borneo