Survivor: The Amazon
Heidi Strobel had an important message for her husband as he pitched in one of the most important games of his young career. Full Story
Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca have ended their relationship after dating for a decade.
Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca are dropping hints that wedding bells will be in their future.
Jenna Morasca has apparently decided to follow in Jonny Fairplay's footsteps.
The NY Post's Page Six reports that Survivor: The Amazon winner Jenna Morasca and Survivor: Africa winner Ethan Zohn may be dating. According to Page Six, the two dined together a few weeks back at Rocco's, the featured establishment in NBC's The Restaurant, and then were photographed together at the "Playboy Triple Platinum Cabana beach party at the Park" the other night (see this link for the photo).
Christy Smith, who became known as the "Deaf Survivor" on her way to a sixth-place finish during Survivor: The Amazon, is currently working to develop a new series with Colorado PBS Television focused on sign language, natural surroundings and achievement ... in short, a children's version of Christy's time on Survivor, minus the closet nudists. According to Christy's website, the show, tentatively titled Christy's Kids: Challenge Yourself, will teach about "the environment, safety, and adventure" while also teaching signing "the same way Sesame Street teaches ABC's." Currently, Christy and PBS are soliciting sponsors to underwrite the production coats.
The Austin (TX) American-Statesman reports that Survivor: The Amazon winner Jenna Morasca and her ally, fifth-place finisher Heidi Strobel, appeared at CBS's July 20 nighttime "star party" following the media preview for the 2003-04 season. The party was held at the trendy Lucky Strike Lanes in Hollywood, a 12-alley bowling center (and upscale restaurant/bar, of course). Among the other network stars and executives present to meet with the media were Judging Amy's Tyne Daly and JAG's David James Elliott.
Playbill.com reports that several former self-proclaimed reality television "hot chicks" began making their Off-Broadway debuts in "Pieces (of Ass)," starting July 10 at Theatre 80 in New York City.
The verdict is in: the Amazon is still a dangerous place, even when you have Mark Burnett and CBS to protect you. The Arizona Republic reports that Survivor: The Amazon contestant Heidi Strobel, who managed to reach the jury, became seriously ill at the end of the shooting session and required hospitalization when she returned to the United States. Heidi thus joined fellow contestant Daniel Lue, who came down with malaria, in the hospital wards upon returning.
The New York Post reports that "Survivor: The Amazon" $1,000,000 winner Jenna Morasca, 21, and fifth place finisher Heidi Strobel, age 24 will be taking it all off in a nude pictorial for the August issue of Playboy magazine. According to the newspaper, Jenna could earn another $1 million or more - depending on sales of the magazine - for the Playboy cover feature.
We're all about to see a lot more (OK, just more) of "Survivor:The Amazon" winner Jenna Morasca. TV Guide reports that CBS has changed its stance on her appearance in a PETA advertising campaign and now apparently will allow her to pose after all.
E! Online reports that PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) is upset that CBS has nixed PETA's plans for "Survivor: The Amazon" winner Jenna Morasca to appear in a new anti-fur campaign. The 21-year-old swimsuit model, who took home the million-dollar jackpot earlier this month, had agreed to slip into a fake fur bikini (think Raquel Welch in 1966's One Million Years B.C.) for a PETA print ad. According to a PETA spokesperson, everything was good to go, until CBS execs pulled out the rug at the 11th hour. "They initially gave us the green light on doing the ad then came back and said that it could not mention the word Survivor--the title of the show--or the word 'survive,'" says PETA spokesman Michael McGraw. "We had hope to make mention, in the caption, of her Survivor notoriety."
Larry Johnson, a comedy writer currently working for Disney TV, has posted "Brat vs. Psycho (The Greater of Two Evils)," the latest installment of his 'Gay Survivor Journal,' his weekly commentary about "Survivor: The Amazon" from a gay point of view.
Our episode summary for live reunion show of "Survivor: The Amazon," entitled "Let's Get Out There and Sell Heidi's IQ," authored by 'landruajm' has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
- Bobbi Kristina Brown in coma after being discovered unresponsive in bathtub
- Bruce Jenner source confirms he's transitioning to a woman reportedly
- Heidi Montag's father Bill Montag arrested for alleged sex abuse and incest
- 'The Biggest Loser' winner Toma Dobrosavljevic: I'm still in shock, the show is extremely supportive
- ABC: Everything will explode on 'The Bachelor' next week!
- Shakira and boyfriend Gerard Pique have another baby boy
- Gwen Stefani launching her own lipstick line
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Is she mad Chris Soules is kissing so many girls?
- 'The Biggest Loser' crowns Toma Dobrosavljevic winner, edging runner-up Sonya Jones loses by one pound
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Chris Soules would be lucky to have Britt Nilsson
- Bruce Jenner reportedly filming his own E! reality show documenting his "journey"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself
- Bruce Jenner steps out with fuller-looking lips
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I think my Final 3 bachelorettes will surprise everyone
- Farrah Abraham may still want to get her butt done despite recent botched lip injection procedure
- Kim Kardashian on Kanye West relationship: It's so normal, he even makes me lunches
- Kim Kardashian: I gained 15 pounds, I'm not pregnant but Kanye West and I are trying and praying
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers sues New York City clinic for procedure that caused her death
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Ashley Salter lied when she said she loved me, it was uncomfortable and not flattering
- Phillip Phillips wants out of "oppressive and fatally conflicted" contract with 'American Idol' production company
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Kaitlyn Bristowe just showed a little tush, so relax people
- Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner: His story is his own to tell but he's happier than ever
- Kate Gosselin gets fired by Donald Trump on 'The Celebrity Apprentice'
- TLC to premiere new 'Our Little Family' little people reality series on February 17
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty
- Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites
- Survivor: Philippines
- Survivor: One World
- Survivor: South Pacific
- Survivor: Redemption Island
- Survivor: Nicaragua
- Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
- Survivor: Samoa
- Survivor: Tocantins
- Survivor: Gabon
- Survivor: Micronesia
- Survivor: China
- Survivor: Fiji
- Survivor: Cook Islands
- Survivor: Panama
- Survivor: Guatemala
- Survivor: Palau
- Survivor: Vanuatu
- Survivor: All Stars
- Survivor: Pearl Islands
- Survivor: The Amazon
- Survivor: Thailand
- Survivor: Marquesas
- Survivor: Africa
- Survivor: The Australian Outback
- Survivor: Borneo